So what are we looking for……
The role will encompass multiple activities, which will primarily fall under the following core areas:
- Business/system analysis
- Client training
The day to day activities, which the Functional Consultant & Implementer will need to undertake, will be diverse and will be based on the nature of the work which is introduced to the business, through the multiple projects which have been scheduled and those that will be introduced over time.
Skills & Experience
Candidates must possess the following skills and must have the required experience, in order to be considered for the role.
- Will have 4 years or greater experience in implementing Dynamics NAV
- Must be a permanent resident of Australia
- Will require an excellent command of English
- Required to have implemented NAV within the last two years
- Will need to have experience in requirements gathering and document writing
- Important that the candidate be self-motivated and be able to follow a structured implementation methodology and internal procedures
- Looking for a candidate that has worked across various aspects of the implementation and can demonstrate strong problem solving attributes
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of NAV, both at a functional and process workflow level, must have an intimate knowledge of the core areas of Finance, Sales Management, Purchase Management and Inventory Management, knowledge on additional areas such as Manufacturing and Warehousing is preferable but not essential
- Must be able to demonstrate strong inter-personal communication skills when dealing with both clients and other staff.
We are looking for a mature candidate who can manage their time effectively, one who is focused on outcomes and meeting client expectations.In this role you will not be micro managed as there is an expectation that your maturity and experience will deliver on all expectations.
Candidates will be expected to sit an open book exam, this exam will test their knowledge of the core NAV functional areas.This test will need to be passed in order to secure an interview and progress to final offer stage.